Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nat Nat is offline

Default Links between worksheets in Excel 07

I have a curious issue. A coworker sent me two spreadsheets, which are
linked up that totals up values for each individual county. The counties
fill out their own spreadsheets and e-mail them in for this coworker to
update her master spreadheet. For whatever reason, one of the counties is
bringing back incorrect data. When I view the reference here is what I see:
=('C:\Users\nmara1\Desktop\[Mohave July.xls]Intensive Page 3'!$F$12)
What is strange about his, is that on the Mohave July.xls spreadsheet there
is no Intensive Page 3 tab. Shouldn't that return a #REF error message? It
actually returns a value, but I am not sure from where. Is there a way for
that tab to be hidden, and if so how would i unhide to see?

Sedondly, how does one go about updating a source document for all 15 tabs
in a quick fashion? I tried using dataconnectionrefresh all and I also
tried dataedit links .. but nothing seemed to happen.

I might be missing something simple here...

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the sheet has been hidden then you might be able to make it visible
by clicking on Format | Sheet | Unhide, and you will be presented with
a list of hidden sheets. The reverse of this (i.e. Format | Sheet |
Hide) allows you to hide sheets.

However, there is another way of hiding sheets using VBA and a sheet
may be set to VeryHidden, in which case it will not show in the
dialogue box.

Hope this helps.

Pete