Cretin

Default Orginizational Chart Trouble

When I insert text into a box in the chart, if it overuns some of the text
isnt displayed, how can I have it auto adjust to fit the text correctly.

Another problem that after typing some text, suddenly all text goes to 3.5
or something really small.
Nadia

Im assuming you're using the org chart from the Chart Gallery. All of those
chart types are set to "AutoLayout" by default. You can click on Layout on
the Org chart toolbar and click on AutoLayout to deactivate. This will give
you limited control over size and position of shapes within the chart
boundary....but dont get too excited!

cheers,
Nadia