Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bonnie

Default Formula to Text to Formula

Hi there! Using E02 on XP. Have zillions of formulas to
create and if I can get my template going, it will be much
easier. Only problem is this: I used Replace to change all
my ='1'!'s with '=1'1! so I can see my formulas and use
copy/replace to create my boiler templates on multiple
worksheets. I have done this in the past and then just
replace in reverse and voila! I have formulas linked to
the correct worksheet locations. This time I keep getting
the Excel can't find anything to replace, check your
formating, etc.

What am I doing wrong? I really do not want to key in 10
sheets of formulas.

Here is what my cell reads: '='1'!M68
My formula would be: ='1'!M68

Is it because I have used a number for the worksheet name?
I've played with it but can't fix it. Tried reformating
the cells, etc.

Would really appreciate any help or advice on this before
I wear my fingers down to nubs and get sheetsick. Thanks a
bunch for your time!