Bonnie

Thanks Dave! I'm on my way!

-----Original Message-----
David McRitchie has some notes at:

Bonnie wrote:

Thanks Dave. You are correct. I made things tougher on
myself by using the 'make it text' apostrophe. I'm so

glad
I tested this before I got the entire first template

done.
I don't work in Excel often and mostly just as a data

dump.

I'd love to run your code but I'm an Access person and

new
to Excel. Not sure where to put code and how to run it

on
a spreadsheet. Used to forms, macros, buttons and event
procedures running things. Can you illuminate?

Thanks VERY much. Loved all the responses on this.