Duke Carey

I did a very quick test and this VBA code seemed to deal with what's ailing
you. Make sure you work on a copy of your file this time, ok!

Sub DeleteApostrophes()
Dim cc As range
Dim str As String

For Each cc In selection
str = cc.Formula
If Len(str) 0 Then
If cc.Value = str And Left(str, 1) = "=" Then
cc.Formula = str
Next
End Sub

Good luck

"Bonnie" wrote:

Hi there! Using E02 on XP. Have zillions of formulas to
create and if I can get my template going, it will be much
easier. Only problem is this: I used Replace to change all
my ='1'!'s with '=1'1! so I can see my formulas and use
copy/replace to create my boiler templates on multiple
worksheets. I have done this in the past and then just
replace in reverse and voila! I have formulas linked to
the correct worksheet locations. This time I keep getting
the Excel can't find anything to replace, check your
formating, etc.

What am I doing wrong? I really do not want to key in 10
sheets of formulas.

Here is what my cell reads: '='1'!M68
My formula would be: ='1'!M68

Is it because I have used a number for the worksheet name?
I've played with it but can't fix it. Tried reformating
the cells, etc.

Would really appreciate any help or advice on this before
I wear my fingers down to nubs and get sheetsick. Thanks a
bunch for your time!