Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Custom paper size in Excell 2007

I am trying to print 5x8 notecards from Excel 2007. I am using a HP 1315v
all in print, copy, scanner. There is no option for custom print size in
either the printer properties or the page setup in Excel. I have searched
the forums and online help for both the printer and Excel without finding
help. Both sites tell me to set the paper size as a custom size. This
option is not displayed in the drop down box to select paper size. Also, my
wife and her friend are having the same problem. However, my wife is able to
do this using Office 2003 but not 2007. HELP PLEASE !
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The paper sizes offered by Excel in Page Setup are determined by the data in
the printer driver. This is true in all versions of Excel
Could you cheat by specifying larger paper and using wide margins?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP