Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Vt Shriner

Default How do I specify a custom paper size in Excel 2000 on Win XP?

I am trying to print from Excel 2000 on Win XP to a custom sized card, but
can find no way to specify a specific custom size in Page Setup as was
possible on Win 98. How can I specify the exact size of the sheet that I
desire?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Nick Hodge

The paper sizes in XL are a feature of the print driver not Excel, try
upgrading the driver or maybe downgrade it to the win 98 version and see if
that works

--
HTH
Nick Hodge