Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default is it possible to print multiple pages with different numbers

please help.
how do i print multiple copies of the same worksheet, but numbered
consecutively.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

They could to be printed with a macro that prints one sheet, changes the "First page number"
in File - Page setup, prints again, etc. Or you could duplicate the sheets, then print the
workbook (or those selected sheets), leaving "First page number" set to Auto.
--
Regards from Virginia Beach,

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com
"des-sa" wrote in message
please help.
how do i print multiple copies of the same worksheet, but numbered
consecutively.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Ron de Bruin's site for code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#same

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 26 Jul 2008 03:07:02 -0700, des-sa
wrote:

please help.
how do i print multiple copies of the same worksheet, but numbered
consecutively.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If I understand you correct ?

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#same

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"des-sa" wrote in message ...
please help.
how do i print multiple copies of the same worksheet, but numbered
consecutively.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This macro was just what I was looking for. We are trying to print a log
book, which consists of just one page and wanted it numbered page1, page2,
page3, etc. I used the macro option to print the number in the footer.
However, our user wants to use our duplex print, so that page 2 will print on
the back of page 1, page 4 will print on the backup of page 3 etc. We have
duplex enabled in our printer driver and is set at default in our printer
properties. When I run the macro, the printer does feed it through again, to
print on the other side, but it comes out blank. So, we are getting page 1,
then a new page for page 2, new page for page 3 etc.
This seems so close to what we are looking for. Ist there a statement that
can be added to the macro to print on the duplexed side ?

Thanks, Anne

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

If I understand you correct ?

See