Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can i make it so i can always see the first 2 rows?

I am creating a huge database, with 10,000+ entries. There are 7 columns and
it is easy to mistake which column is which because only the first 2 rows of
the data base are labeled.

Is there a setting that I can change to make it so that as I am entering
data, i can see what these labels are without having to scroll to the very
top?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc