-   -   How can i make it so i can always see the first 2 rows? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/196332-how-can-i-make-so-i-can-always-see-first-2-rows.html)

WalMatt23

How can i make it so i can always see the first 2 rows?

I am creating a huge database, with 10,000+ entries. There are 7 columns and
it is easy to mistake which column is which because only the first 2 rows of
the data base are labeled.

Is there a setting that I can change to make it so that as I am entering
data, i can see what these labels are without having to scroll to the very
top?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

T. Valko

How can i make it so i can always see the first 2 rows?

Select cell A3
Goto the menu WindowFreeze Panes

Rows 1 & 2 will always be visible

To undo it, WindowUnfeeze Panes