Katherine

Default Linking to Graphics

Our accounting department creates invoices in Excel --
and puts our logo on each invoice. They would like to be
able to link to the logo, rather then embedding it in the
document. It needs to be able to be printed out then, so
the logo shows.

We have Office 2000 primarily, with a few Office 2003
machines thrown in the mix. Running Windows 2000 or XP.

Thanks!
Katherine