judy

Default I have to repeat my password for e-mail every time, how do i get .

Every time I go to my inbox I have to put in my password. It is very
frustrating but I don't know how to get rid of it. I am using outlook
express. windows xp. and I have a compac cp. I do have service pack 2
installed and all updates are ok. my ISP server tells me I have a glitch on
that program and that I have to reinstall this e-mail account. I would try to
do that but how do I uninstall outlook express and then reinstall it again.
My server told me to do that. Outlook express came with my cp.
so I do not have a disk or cd to put in and reinstall it. Any help anyone
can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thank You, Judy
Dave Peterson

Maybe posting to an Outlook express newsgroup would be better.

But do you have "remember password" checked?

In MSOE,
tools|Accounts|mail tab|select your account
click properties
Servers Tab|check Remember Password.

--

Dave Peterson