bobf

Default Protecting a spreadsheet from deletion

I have a spreadsheet on a shared server that 10 people can
access to add data. How can I prevent any one of them from
deleting the file?
Gord Dibben

Probably through permission settings.

Check out Help and Support for "permissions"

Not in Excel, but in the OS.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP