nprice

Default Excel drop down box

I have a drop down box in my file I use to look up
customers, I would like to know how and if I can use the
keyboard to jump to the customer by typing the frist
letters of their name, a
Debra Dalgleish

If this is a data validation dropdown, it doesn't support autocomplete.
If you can use programming, there are instructions here for adding a
combobox from which you can select one of the values from the data
validation list. In the combobox, you can enable autocomplete:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List