Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default #NAME? - is there a way to stop this error message?

one of the main functions that I use excel for is creating dsadduser sheets
for creating new activedirectory groups each semester

with the change to excel 2007 though about 5 of the columns in a worksheet
to create a dssaduser script show #NAME? for every cell. The data is still
there if I click on any particular cell but it wont display unless I do click
on it - this makes checking entered data a real pain

obviously if I am creating a dssaduser script there will be 100's of names
involved and I dont want to use the name function for each one. can anyone
tell me a way to get the sheet just show column data instead of this #NAME?
error code

otherwise its back to excel 2003

--
Macr0