Scott Cheesman

Default Rota's and Daily Shift Pattern's - Help !!!

I've got a basic rota sheet with Mon-Sunday along the top and the names of
the staff down the side.

Each day a memember of staff is either AM, PM or OFF.

I'me trying to create a sheet that just has monday at the top with all th AM
people on it. Then a sheet with all the PM people on it.

Any idea's?

Thanks in advance

Scott.
JulieD

Hi Scott

is this just for printing out? if so i would use the autofilter (data /
filter / autofilter) - choose the drop down for MONDAY, choose AM print
results ... choose PM, print results ....

Cheers
JulieD

"Scott Cheesman" <Scott wrote in message
I've got a basic rota sheet with Mon-Sunday along the top and the names of
the staff down the side.

Each day a memember of staff is either AM, PM or OFF.

I'me trying to create a sheet that just has monday at the top with all th
AM
people on it. Then a sheet with all the PM people on it.

Any idea's?

Thanks in advance

Scott.

Scott Cheesman

Hi Julie,

Its not just for printing, but that may have to do for now!

I thought about using the IF command then sorting the results afterwards.

Or can I just sort the day column but attach the name column to the sort
aswell.

Does that make sense?

Thanks for your help

Scott

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi Scott

is this just for printing out? if so i would use the autofilter (data /
filter / autofilter) - choose the drop down for MONDAY, choose AM print
results ... choose PM, print results ....

Cheers
JulieD

"Scott Cheesman" <Scott wrote in message
I've got a basic rota sheet with Mon-Sunday along the top and the names of
the staff down the side.

Each day a memember of staff is either AM, PM or OFF.

I'me trying to create a sheet that just has monday at the top with all th
AM
people on it. Then a sheet with all the PM people on it.

Any idea's?

Thanks in advance

Scott.

JulieD

Hi Scott

could you send me a sample of the workbook (julied_ng at hcts dot net dot
au) and what you want and i'll have a play with it ... i'm guessing you're
looking for an automated solution so that you don't have to manually do this
on a weekly basis???

Cheers
julieD