Darla

Default Using the Add In Access Links

Hello,

I have downloaded the add-in access links and followed all
the installation steps. When I try to open access form in
excel it says there was an "unexpected error creating
access form or report". Has anyone else encountered this?

Second question: I wanted to use this to create a forms
for a group of worksheets in one workbook that I'm going
to put on a network server so a group of users can get to
it. Has anyone had any problems or had any success?

Thanks,

Expand AllCollapse All