Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Count and Sum multiple values for a single entry

I am trying to reconcile some worksheets that tracks each time a truck took a
trip and how many gallons it hauled.

Let's say on one spreadsheet, Truck 524 took 3 trips in one week. On a
separate sheet, column A will say 524, Column be will be number of trips
taken, Column C will be total number of gallons hauled.

In longhand, it would look like this:

TRUCK TRIPS GALLONS
524 4000
524 5000
524 6000

But in shorthand, I want it to look like this:
TRUCK TRIPS GALLONS
524 3 15000

Any suggestions? I've tried a few formulas from Microsoft's website, but
I'm getting value errors, even with their examples.

Thanks for any help.

Arlen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

PERFECT!!! Thank you.