Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problems with Photos Moving

Hi I've just got Excel 2007 put on my computer but am having problems. When I
add photos and put them where I want, they seem OK but if I go to Print or
Print Preview they seem to jump about 10 cells up, then when I back to my
worksheet it still seems fine. No matter what I cannot get it to behave does
anyone have this problem or is it just a glitch in my system?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click and ensure that you're selecting only the photo, if you keep the cursor
on the sheet and try to take the print, the preview shown will be of the
sheet & not the photo which you wanted

"Nina" wrote:

Hi I've just got Excel 2007 put on my computer but am having problems. When I
add photos and put them where I want, they seem OK but if I go to Print or
Print Preview they seem to jump about 10 cells up, then when I back to my
worksheet it still seems fine. No matter what I cannot get it to behave does
anyone have this problem or is it just a glitch in my system?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this.

xl2003.Right click the pictureformat auto shapepropertiesdon't move or
size with cells
xl2007. May be tougher to get to it. right click (lower right corner) until
you see lots of formatting optionssize

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

Photos Sam Excel Worksheet Functions 1 July 9th 08 04:00 PM
Photos in cells? Ray[_5_] Excel Worksheet Functions 11 January 10th 08 12:49 AM
Problems Coping and moving sheets between files Excell 2007 [email protected] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 November 23rd 07 04:37 PM
Photos quality? Karim Mounir Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 October 24th 07 12:21 AM
linking photos Smitty Links and Linking in Excel 1 July 28th 05 11:50 PM