Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel formula

Can anyone help with a formula I have been working with? Now I have a
spreadsheet with a workday formula that does not count weekends or holidays.
How can I include Saturdays?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

try sth. like:

=IF(WEEKDAY(A1,2)<7,A1,"")

to count everything except Sundays
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

can't remember who I'm plagarising here so apologies and credit to the
original author.

=SUMPRODUCT(--(COUNTIF(C1:C8,ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)))=0),--(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)),3)<6))

Where
A1= start
B1 = End
C1 - C8 are holiday dates

Mike

"aviationmech" wrote:

Can anyone help with a formula I have been working with? Now I have a
spreadsheet with a workday formula that does not count weekends or holidays.
How can I include Saturdays?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

forgot to add SUM, sorry

=SUM(IF(WEEKDAY(A1:A100,2)<7,A1:A100,))

this is an array formula so CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER it

On 15 Lip, 13:31, Jarek Kujawa wrote:
try sth. like:

=IF(WEEKDAY(A1,2)<7,A1,"")

to count everything except Sundays

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike, What I am looking for is a formula where I can put a start date in say
A1 and the formula I put in A2:A? will auto fill the next dates excluding all
Sundays and Holidays. The formula I use now excludes the holidays I have
listed from another sheet.