Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Drop down menu IF statement help Please

Hello everyone I am pretty new to excel and i am working on a project.
Basically what i am looking to do is lets say i have one drop down menu with
12 options. (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5....) Now what i want it to do is if i select 1, i
would like another drop down menu to appear a few cells lower then the first
one with different options, if i select 4 i would like 4 drop down menus to
appear below it and so on. If there is anything you guys can help me out with
it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This would take some clever VBA programming!
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP