Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daunt Daunt is offline

Default Excel Drop down menu IF statement help Please

Ahh no problem I will try and find another way around it thanks for the quick
response

-Daunt

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

This would take some clever VBA programming!
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Daunt" wrote in message
Hello everyone I am pretty new to excel and i am working on a project.
Basically what i am looking to do is lets say i have one drop down menu
with
12 options. (i.e. 1,2,3,4,5....) Now what i want it to do is if i select
1, i
would like another drop down menu to appear a few cells lower then the
first
one with different options, if i select 4 i would like 4 drop down menus
appear below it and so on. If there is anything you guys can help me out
with
it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!