Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

Default Display contents of associated cells

Hi,

If I have a rule in (say) cell B2 to deliver a a specific piece of
information, how would I consider composing an alternate rule that displays
the content of another cell aligned with it eg if(ruleB2=TRUE) then display
contents of C2 ...

Does that make sense ;(

Don-

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Maybe you meant to do this?
In say, E2: =INDEX(C:C,MATCH(B2,D:D,0))
E2 returns the corresponding value in col C where B2 is first found in col D
--
Max
Singapore