Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Column Text

I have a column of links to various web pages. How would I change the
whole column to show the words 'Click here" instead of showing the
link for each cell? Is there a formula?
Thanks in advance!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Depending on what that other cell contained, I'd use a formula in an adjacent
cell that looked like this:

=hyperlink(A1,"Click here")
or
=hyperlink("http://"&A1,"Click here")

But I could only use this if the link actually appeared in the cell.

--

Dave Peterson