Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Storing a range variable in a cell

I am writing a VBA script and I need to frequently load and store a range as
a long-term variable. How do I store an actual range as a variable so that I
can have a function load it and save it? I need to do this because I am
using the Application.OnTime function and will need to call a subroutine to
execute a complex series of actions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just put someything like Sheet1!A1:M10 in the cell as use

Set myRange = Range(Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value)

--
HTH

Bob