Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Finding max array value of variable cell range

Hi All,

I'm currently stuck in trying to find out to get a max array value
from a variable cell range,
the data is divided in 5 collums, and the variable cell range should
be dependent upon the first column. the maximum value should be
available from column c to e. the first colums has blanks in between
of variable spaces. I need to get the maximal amount of the array
based upon the id code in first column (including the row of the id
code, excluding the row of the second id code)...

example:

A B C D E
12341 data data data

12341

42343

23432

does anyone had a clue how to fix my problem (offset, dmax or
anything) ?? I really don't know how to fix this problem,

thanks in advance!!

best regards