Daan64

Default Hyperlink opening program

I have I hyperlink in my Excel sheet pointing to a RTF document which I want
to open wind Wordpad. I assiociated the RTF file extension to WordPad. When I
double click on a RTF document in the explorer, Wordpad is indeed used to
open the document.

However, when I click on the hyperlink, MsWord is used to open the
document.....
Does anybody know how to force the program that is used to open the
hyperlink ? Or is there somewhere a set of parameters (probably) in the
register that can be changed ?

PS : For this question I've seen two similar threads concerning JP files,
but not really satisfying answers...

Thanks for your answers, Daan