Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem with white background in a signature

Hello, I scanned several signatures into a file and am in the process of
converting then they may be used as signatures.

My problem is that I can't clear the white opaque background from the
signature itself. I've tried bringing it forward sending it backward etc to
no avail.

Can anyone help me get rid of the white background around the signature?????

BobR

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

r u trying this in excel?
--
Thanks,
Praveen Potturi

"LaborGuyRJ" wrote:

Hello, I scanned several signatures into a file and am in the process of
converting then they may be used as signatures.

My problem is that I can't clear the white opaque background from the
signature itself. I've tried bringing it forward sending it backward etc to
no avail.

Can anyone help me get rid of the white background around the signature?????

BobR

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

LaborGuyRJ wrote:
Hello, I scanned several signatures into a file and am in the process of
converting then they may be used as signatures.

My problem is that I can't clear the white opaque background from the
signature itself. I've tried bringing it forward sending it backward etc to
no avail.

Can anyone help me get rid of the white background around the signature?????

BobR

What kind of background do you want? Your graphics software may be able
to change the background of your scan, but that's not an Excel question.

Bill