Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you email individual worksheets from Excel 2007

We recently rolled out Office 2007. In Office 2003 the users say, in Excel,
they were able to email individual sheets in a workbook to clients, and now
that option seems to be unavailable. They can easily email the entire
workbook in an attachment, but that is not what they need to do. Could
someone please point me in the right direction on fixing this for them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Bingle

See on this page how you can add this option to the QAT
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mailenvelope.htm

If you want to mail a sheet as a attachment see my mail page
for examples, templates and a add-in.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Bingle" wrote in message ...
We recently rolled out Office 2007. In Office 2003 the users say, in Excel,
they were able to email individual sheets in a workbook to clients, and now
that option seems to be unavailable. They can easily email the entire
workbook in an attachment, but that is not what they need to do. Could
someone please point me in the right direction on fixing this for them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default send sheet only via email

Sweet! Why didn't they hide this to begin with?

Thanks so much!!!

Posted as a reply to:

How do you email individual worksheets from Excel 2007
01-Jul-08

Hi Bingle

See on this page how you can add this option to the QAT
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mailenvelope.htm

If you want to mail a sheet as a attachment see my mail page
for examples, templates and a add-in.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Bingle" wrote in message ...

WPF And The Model View View Model Pattern
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...l-view-vi.aspx