Lance

Default Template for estimating sign pricing and quoting ?

Is there a template available for EXCEL to help with estimating and quoting
jobs?
I am interested in the sign making industry.

Best
Lance

Lance

Hi Kassie, I was hoping to find a simple method of pricing various types of
small signage to the customer. We a just starting in the computer vinyl cut
field and we thought ther may be a template setup with formulas etc to enter
info against.
I know there are commercial version about but at the moment we are looking
for a free or low cost alternative to get started.

Best
Lance

"Lance" wrote:

Is there a template available for EXCEL to help with estimating and quoting
jobs?
I am interested in the sign making industry.

Best
Lance

Kassie

Hi Lance

I still have no idea what it is you are looking for. I say again, tell us
exactly what you want. No one will charge you, this forum is for free.
However, only if we know what it is that you would like to do, can we tell
you how to do it.For example, do you want to enter customer detail by using a
formula? - Where do you keep this
Do you want to work off a stock list? - do
Do you want formulae to calculate selling prices?
Do you want to print your quotes on a letterhead type document?
Do you want to auto-number your quotes?
Do you want to save your quotes using a specific file name format?
I do not think you are going to find such an ite4m specific template, but
let us help you set up your own!