Lance

Hi Kassie, I was hoping to find a simple method of pricing various types of
small signage to the customer. We a just starting in the computer vinyl cut
field and we thought ther may be a template setup with formulas etc to enter
info against.
I know there are commercial version about but at the moment we are looking
for a free or low cost alternative to get started.

Best
Lance

"Kassie" wrote:

Rather tell us what you want to achieve, and we may be able to help you

"Lance" wrote:

Is there a template available for EXCEL to help with estimating and quoting
jobs?
I am interested in the sign making industry.

Best
Lance