Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Macro to Email specified ranges

Hello, I apologize in advance if this question was asked elsewhere.

Currently I have a report that I do every morning, a report that shows on
multiple rows the $ amount of sales. Rows 1-5 is the report heading/title.
Each row after shows each associates accounts and their $ sales, and other
related information. For illustration's sake, imagine this:
Row 6: John Smith
Row 7: Ann Smith
Row 8: Toby Smith
Row 9: Jane Smith
and imagine that Jack is the manager of John and Toby, and Jill is the
manager of Ann and Jane.

After I generate the report, I:
Email the WHOLE report to upper management in the morning.
Email Jack the manager, rows 6 and 8 (John and Toby)
Email Jill the manager, rows 7 and 9 (Ann and Jane)
Email John, row 6
Email Toby, row 8
Email Ann, row 7
Email Jane, row 9.

Let's say this file is named "Daily Production - MMDDYY.xls" and it must be
named this everyday (with MMDDYY reflecting current date).

Can anyone point me in the direction of a macro that would do all this for
me? As of now, I've been manually attaching the file to emails and then
cutting/deleting of rows of this "copy" of the file about 60 times, everyday.
As we get more and more production, I will have to do more of this. I would
like to speed up this process but not sure where to start.

Thanks in advance all!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
see this site...