Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell Referencing

I am working on an excel spreadsheet that was developed by someone else.
This person wrote several formulas across several sheets without labeling
cells. This makes it very hard to see what the formula is doing when all you
have for reference is A1, H67, etc. I labeled all the cells from the raw
data sheet with their proper reference names. Now I want to reference the
new names in the formulas through the entire workbook. Is there a way to
reference the new cell names without having to actually go through each
formula and change reference from the A1, H67 format to their new labels?