Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Attaching Emails in Outlook Message Format

I have been saving Outlook emails in Outlook Message Format (*msg), and then
renaming the file to a name that is different from the subject line of the
email. However, whenever I attach the saved document to an email message,
the name of the attachment reverts to the original name of the email and does
not show the new name. Is there a way to work around this?