-   -   Attaching Emails in Outlook Message Format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/192296-attaching-emails-outlook-message-format.html)

Marie FP[_2_]

Attaching Emails in Outlook Message Format

I have been saving Outlook emails in Outlook Message Format (*msg), and then
renaming the file to a name that is different from the subject line of the
email. However, whenever I attach the saved document to an email message,
the name of the attachment reverts to the original name of the email and does
not show the new name. Is there a way to work around this?

Marie FP[_2_]

Attaching Emails in Outlook Message Format

Sorry, please ignore this question. I reposted in the Outlook forum.