Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pass date parameter into MS Query

All,

I have achieved this before but cannot for the life of me rememeber how...

I have an Oracle database and build my query in MS Query. At the moment I
hard code the date criteria.

How to I pass this parameter from an Excel cell?

Thank you.

Richard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

chk out http://www.mrexcel.com/archive2/19400/22013.htm