Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Ron is offline

Default mail merge - creating cover letter with attachment

Dear Friends,

I am ready to send a mail merge document.

I am interested in sending the files as attachment, I want to send a cover
letter in the body of the email.

I am not sure how to do it.

Can someone help me with that

p.s : I am using office 2007