Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lock Relative Cell Positions?

Thanks to help here I was able to do 'Name a Range' to make sure that
hyperlinks to a vertical range of cells in a column was maintained
even if I extended that range of cells with new entires (e.g. the
range starts at B100:B150 and then I add several rows so it is now
B100:B160, the hyperlink still selects the whole range).

I had a tab near B100 in A100 though. So if I add 10 rows about B100,
even though the hyperlink will now find B110 to B170, A100 has not
moved to A110. Adding and pasting in A is not really efficient or
intuitive based on what I am doing. So can I say to A100 'always stay
to the left of B100'?