CraigH

Default Printing Titles

I inherited a workbook with five worksheets. Each worksheet has title
information in row 2. In one of the sheets, I can select, say, data in row
5, goto Print, choose selection, and I can print the title row with row 5
directly under. On other worksheets laid out similarly, the same procedure
prints two pages -- the title on one page and the row 5 data on the second
page.

On all of the worksheets, the option to print titles (Print Preview, Setup,
Sheet) is grayed out.

Any suggestions on how to print data from row 1 and row 5 on the same page?

Thanks,
Craig.
Gord Dibben

Craig

You cannot access the "rows to repeat at top" while in Print Preview.

Go through FilePage SetupSheet.

Also, if the sheets are "grouped" the feature will not be available under any
circumstances.

Each worksheet must be done individually.

Select sheet1 and row 5 and set this as your print area.

Then set row 2(your titles row) as "rows to repeat at top".

Gord Dibben Excel MVP