G.H.B.B.

Default How can I Copy cell names from one workbook to another?

I have a clinet bundle (one workbook with about 20 sheets), I link it to
another workbook that has current client portfolio info. I've just added
some cell names to my template and want to add them to each clients info as I
work with them. I don't want to copy the whole sheet or I'll loose all the
client specific data.
Is there an easy way I can just copy the cell names from one workbook to
another without fussing with the macro?
Dave Peterson

Maybe you could take the opposite approach.

Paste the formulas from the portfolio worksheet into that template worksheet.
Then copy that whole template worksheet into the portfolio workbook and dump the
old worksheet???

(Or I think you'll have to use a macro.)

--

Dave Peterson