Mark G

Default View size

One of my co-workers has a workbook that has 1 page that is huge on the
screen but prints normal - the problem I have is if I try to copy/paste the
page in to a new workbook it formats out to about 8 pages. Any way to fix
this?
--
MsG

CyberTaz

It seems copying & pasting any volume of Excel stuff to another file is
somewhat problematic based on the posts I've seen lately. Have you tried
using EditMove or Copy Sheet... instead of c*p? What happens with that?

HTH |:)

"Mark G" wrote:

One of my co-workers has a workbook that has 1 page that is huge on the
screen but prints normal - the problem I have is if I try to copy/paste the
page in to a new workbook it formats out to about 8 pages. Any way to fix
this?
--
MsG

Lady Layla

For printing -- go into print preview -- see exactly what is being printed, see
what tthe setup is -- your coworker probably has the setup to print all on 1
page.

"Mark G" wrote in message
: It makes no difference if I do a Edit Copy or or r-click tab and copy/move it
: still is 2 screens wide but it prints on 1 page
:
: "Lady Layla" wrote:
:
: How are you copying/pasting? Using Edit Copy? Or right clicking on the tab
and
: selecting copy/move ticking copy and picking a new book?
:
:
: "Mark G" wrote in message
: ...
: : One of my co-workers has a workbook that has 1 page that is huge on the
: : screen but prints normal - the problem I have is if I try to copy/paste
the
: : page in to a new workbook it formats out to about 8 pages. Any way to fix
: : this?
: : --
: : MsG
: