Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default True/False Comparison of Dates

Three colums:
~ Columns A and B have dates in them
~ Column C = True if B is between 1-30 days less than A

Thanks for your help.
Randy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=AND((A1-B10),(A1-B1<31))

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200787

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That's close but I think I need to clarify:

~ Column B will always be a date "after" column A
~ I need Column C to reflect "True" if Column B is fewer than 30 days
"after" Column A and "False" if 30 days or more than Column A.

A B C
2/16/98 3/9/98 True

Thanks!