Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default formula to change figures into words

1) I bid projects that require me to list hundreds of unit prices in "BOTH"
words and figures. I know there's a formula that can create the figures "in
words" from a numerical cell value, but can't find it. Help save me from
writer's cramp!

--
Dave H
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

There's lots of them and this is as good as any.

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

Mike