-   -   formula to change figures into words (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/188384-formula-change-figures-into-words.html)

Dave Hebert

formula to change figures into words

1) I bid projects that require me to list hundreds of unit prices in "BOTH"
words and figures. I know there's a formula that can create the figures "in
words" from a numerical cell value, but can't find it. Help save me from
writer's cramp!

--
Dave H

Mike H

formula to change figures into words

Hi,

There's lots of them and this is as good as any.

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

Mike

"Dave Hebert" wrote:

1) I bid projects that require me to list hundreds of unit prices in "BOTH"
words and figures. I know there's a formula that can create the figures "in
words" from a numerical cell value, but can't find it. Help save me from
writer's cramp!

--
Dave H

mikebres

formula to change figures into words

A Function rather than a Formula, but try this

Mike

"Dave Hebert" wrote:

1) I bid projects that require me to list hundreds of unit prices in "BOTH"
words and figures. I know there's a formula that can create the figures "in
words" from a numerical cell value, but can't find it. Help save me from
writer's cramp!

--
Dave H

Bob Phillips