Abe

Default Move cells vertically to horizontally

Hey all, I have a series of items that are in a vertical list in Column A and
I want to move them to run horizontally. Is there anyway to do this?

Thank you!

Abe
Michael

Hi Abe
Have a look at the TRANSPOSE function in Excel Help
It will do the trick.

HTH
Michael