jvoortman

Default is there an easy way to move parts of cells around

we have an excel sheet which is keeping track of dart player team
points over a four week competition.
Each week the couple (one guy and one girl) compete in a dart
tournament, to hopefully win and get the most points. Second place
comes with less points, third has less again, and so on.
In order to use "sum" we have entered the information along one row.
Now when it is finished, we would like a quick and easy way to have the
two player who played together to be placed one under the other. For
example Billy-Joe Beckett would end up in one cell and Debralee would
be in the cell directly below it. If we typed it out this way in the
beginning, the names of the two players would get all seperated when we
do a sort (ascending or decending) to see which teams are in first
overall, and second and so on. I placed a sample of the original setu
at this link. Thanks for any help you can offer.
http://excelexample.homestead.com/excelexample.html