Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need command line to change the results in a cell from #DIV/0 to 0

What would be a command line to change the results in a cell from #DIV/0 to
zero?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
command line???
a formula would work better.
you are dividing some cell by another cell that has a zero value. lets say
the first cell is a1 and the second is b1.
in a1..
=if(b1=0,0,A1/B1)

this way if b1 is zero the math will not take place. if it is not zero, the
formula will calculate.

Regards
FSt1

"mulehead" wrote:

What would be a command line to change the results in a cell from #DIV/0 to
zero?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need command line to change the results in a cell from #DIV/0

hi
sorry, that should be put the if formula in C1. my mistake.

Regards
FSt1

"mulehead" wrote:

What would be a command line to change the results in a cell from #DIV/0 to
zero?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See your earlier thread.
--
David Biddulph

"mulehead" wrote in message
What would be a command line to change the results in a cell from #DIV/0
zero?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Unfortunately, I am trying to reverse engineer something, so I need a macro
command that will change #DIV/0 to 0 in all cells with #DIV/0, basically I
need to treat the symptom instead of treating the problem. Thanks for your
help.