Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002 : Need patching for formula failures

Hi,

I was working on a formula intensive file of 13.4MB with many link pages.

I noticed that up to a certain limit, the calculation becomes very slow and
the formulas stop to give the correct answers. Eg: 25000-15000 should be 5000
but but the answer is now say 2300.

May I know if this is a program bug or that the limit for Excel 2002 formulas.

Appreciate very much if you could prepare a patching to enable me to use the
formulas correctly up to 25MB.

Thanks

Low

A36B58K641

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is no patch to help you speed up and control large workbooks.

See Charles Williams' calculation secrets site.

http://www.decisionmodels.com/

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP