stewart

Default how to delete duplicated entries from an excel list

how to delete duplicated entries from an excel list
Dave Peterson

Chip Pearson has tons of ways of working with duplicates at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

--

Dave Peterson
Duke Carey

Use the technique here to tag the dupes, then autofilter on the tag and
delete the filtered rows

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplic...gingDuplicates