Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Switching between Workbooks

We are using Terminal Services for our client computers. We use RES
Powerfuse to control this. Now I discovered something when switching
between worksbooks in Excel. If I open Excel and open two workbooks,
say WB1 and WB2, both WB's have 3 sheets. Now I activate WB1 and work
on Sheet3, then I activate WB2 to look something up and switch back to
WB1, Sheet1 becomes visible and not Sheet3 the sheet I was working on.

On all other computers which do not work through Terminal Server, the
Workbook remembers the last used sheet of the workbook.

Is there a solution for this?

Dirk